Bennett Galleries, Nashville, TN
Besharat Gallery, Atlanta, GA
Mitchell-Hill, Charleston, SC
Studio Gallery, Grayton Beach,FL
Chasen Gallery, Richmond, VA
I was born and raised in Boston.
I moved to Chicago after college to work at Leo Burnett, one of the largest ad agencies in the world. I left Burnett to get an MBA at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, and then moved to NYC and became the Director of Retail Marketing and Advertising for Polo Ralph Lauren.
I loved Polo and NYC, but I was eager to explore a different creative outlet, so I moved to Nashville to write music. I had a bunch of songs recorded, but I realized that my creative interest was in the visual arts, so I stopped writing and started painting. I still live in Nashville, and my art is now in galleries around the country, and:
- is on display at many of the country's leading hospitals
- has decorated the sets of several tv shows and movies
- has been featured in the New York Times
- hangs on the walls of several hotels
- has been printed on wrapping paper, wallpaper, greeting cards, fabric, etc.
- is in the private collection of several Grammy winners and Tony nominees
I hope you like looking at my art as much as I enjoy creating it.
2018 Museum of Dog, North Adams, MA, solo exhibit
2018 Fido, Nashville, TN, solo exhibit
2017 JCC, Nashville, TN solo exhibit
2017 Mitchell-Hill Gallery, Charleston, SC solo exhibit
2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, solo exhibit
2016 San Francisco Museum of Art and Design, group show