I was born and raised in Boston.
I moved to Chicago after college to work at Leo Burnett, one of the largest ad agencies in the world. I left Burnett to get an MBA at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, and then moved to NYC and became the Director of Retail Marketing and Advertising for Polo Ralph Lauren.
I loved Polo and NYC, but I was eager to explore a different creative outlet, so I moved to Nashville to write music. I had a bunch of songs recorded, but I realized that my creative interest was in the visual arts, so I stopped writing and started painting. I still live in Nashville, and my art is now in galleries around the country, and:
- is on display at many of the country's leading hospitals
- has decorated the sets of several tv shows and movies
- has been featured in the New York Times
- hangs on the walls of several hotels
- has been printed on wrapping paper, wallpaper, greeting cards, fabric, etc.
- is in the private collection of several Grammy winners and Tony nominees
I hope you like looking at my art as much as I enjoy creating it.
2018 Museum of Dog, North Adams, MA, solo exhibit
2018 Fido, Nashville, TN, solo exhibit
2017 JCC, Nashville, TN solo exhibit
2017 Mitchell-Hill Gallery, Charleston, SC solo exhibit
2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, solo exhibit
2016 San Francisco Museum of Art and Design, group show
Bennett Galleries, Nashville, TN
Besharat Gallery, Atlanta, GA
Mitchell-Hill, Charleston, SC
Studio Gallery, Grayton Beach,FL
Chasen Gallery, Richmond, VA